I started week three full of excitement! I am really passionate about learning sign language and that makes it easy to look forward to learning new things. As I wrote in week two, I had been learning basic words like: mom, dad, grandparents, marriage, and the like. This continued in week three. These are all simple words but I figured you have to start small to end big. As I mentioned previously there are numerous ways to sign certain words which can make it difficult. Below I included some pictures of an example:
Friday, November 14, 2014
Week Three: Learning the basics!
September 21-27
I started week three full of excitement! I am really passionate about learning sign language and that makes it easy to look forward to learning new things. As I wrote in week two, I had been learning basic words like: mom, dad, grandparents, marriage, and the like. This continued in week three. These are all simple words but I figured you have to start small to end big. As I mentioned previously there are numerous ways to sign certain words which can make it difficult. Below I included some pictures of an example:
This is an example of a way to sign mom or mother.
While this is an example of a way to sign dad or father.
I started week three full of excitement! I am really passionate about learning sign language and that makes it easy to look forward to learning new things. As I wrote in week two, I had been learning basic words like: mom, dad, grandparents, marriage, and the like. This continued in week three. These are all simple words but I figured you have to start small to end big. As I mentioned previously there are numerous ways to sign certain words which can make it difficult. Below I included some pictures of an example:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment