Friday, November 14, 2014

Week 10!

Ok, so that was a little update on the progression of my project! Sorry about how out of order it is, but as I said in week 6? The time just got away from me. Any how as I mentioned I have soely been working on memorizing what I have already went over for the class, in order to maybe be able to sign a little in December. I'm still working on the whole "fear of signing in public" issue, so we will see how that happens. I believe that perhaps I might continue this project on into second semester in order to learn some more stuff before I go to college. This project has opened my eyes as to how beneficial learning a language is, it opens up a whole group of people you could have never communicated with before, and I believe that communication is one of the key ideas in life. I plan to try and learn as many languages I can obtain in my life. I planned on either taking sign language or spanish in college, but who knows I might end up taking both!

No comments:

Post a Comment