Friday, November 14, 2014

Week 7: On to Vocabulary

I'm surprised to say this, but I'm actually excited to start some vocabulary. In any language you enhance your skills by broadening your vocabulary, so why not with sign language.Also with how busy I have been, its been really hard to keep up and make as much progree as I wanted to. But hoenstly sometimes, life just gets in the way. Any how, online, there are numerous "vocabulary assignments" for beginners that really help. The one I choose to look at included all of these sections: family, time, temperature, food, and many other things. My favorite one as of right now is "cold" which can really come in handy especially now that its becoming colder and colder as the days progress. The sign is simple, just put your arms up next to your body and shake a little bit to represent shivering!

No comments:

Post a Comment